Work Permit

Whatever your lifestyle, it's available here.

Entering your profile in the Express Entry System shows your interest to work and immigrate here. With sufficient points you will be issued an invitation to apply for Permanent Residency.

Factors that increase your points are education, language ability, age, having family in Canada, work experience and others. You can increase your points by 50 by having a job offer.
Currently the minimum points required is in the 420 to 470 range.

When you've worked for your employer for either 1 or 2 years, you're eligible to apply for Permanent Residency or qualify for one of the provincial nominee programs.

Each province offers its own immigration programs and some individual communities have a list of specific jobs that are in demand. These programs are designed to fill labour shortages and if you can fill one of these positions, then your chance of success increases exponentially!

If you are accompanying a spouse or common-law partner to Canada you are also eligible for a work permit.

Special Programs

The International Mobility Program

The International Mobility Program includes all Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) exempt work permit categories. This includes employees entering Canada on work permits pursuant to Free Trade Agreements and Intra-Company Transfers. Employers of foreign nationals submit an offer of employment form to IRCC.  Generally, if you qualify under this program, you would be authorized to work with an Open Work Permit. Get free assessment today to ensue your qualification.

Intra-Company Transfers

Canadian business with international operations or multinational companies may be eligible to transfer their executive, senior managerial and/or specialized knowledge employees to Canada.

A Work Permit is required for transferees under this program.

More Programs

Immigration, Refugeees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) offers young people from around the world the opportunity to work in Canada for up to two years.

You can visit any Canadian province and work for any Canadian employer with this type of permit.

These are the programs available:

The Working Holiday Program

It does not require a job offer to qualify. You must be between the ages of 18 – 30 or 35, depending on the program.

The International Experience Program

is available to youth whose country has an agreement with Canada.

Young Professionals Program

It allows you to obtain experience in Canada to better compete in a global economy. The job corresponds with your work experience and contributes to your professional development. The employer and location of the job remains the same throughout your time in Canada.

International Co-op Internship

It is designed for people who wish to obtain work experience related to their field of study. You must be registered at a college of university and a job offer is required for a work placement. The employer and location of the job remains the same throughout your time in Canada.

What are your immigration options?

Complete the definitive assessment on the next page, and book a free consultation call with us. 

Get crystal clear on your immigration choice today!