Visitor Visa

Contact me below for temporary entry visas:

  • Visitor Visa
  • Study permit
  • Work permit
  • Temporary resident permit
  • Labour Market Impact Assessment
  • Agricultural Worker Program
  • Criminal Inadmissability
  • Medical Inadmissability


Business Visitors

International agreements facilitate transfers of workers to Canada. If you require temporary entry, I can assist you with attaining your permit under these free trade agreements:

  • Canada-Chili
  • CETA

Reasons to cross the border

  • Attending meetings or seminars
  • Conducting market research
  • Intra-Corporate Transferees
  • Executives and managers
  • Investors: such as an executive of a company that has committed a substantial amount of capital in a country
  • Highly skilled professionals and technicians: such as engineers, actuaries, graphic designers and architectural technologists


Parent and Grandparent Super Visa

The Parent and Grandparent Sponsorship program is one of Canada’s most popular immigration programs. The program permits Canadian citizens and permanent residents to sponsor their parents or grandparents for permanent residence in Canada.The program operates using a lottery system and only a limited number of applications will be accepted each year. The program typically opens on the first business day of January. The Ministry of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship (IRCC) will randomly choose 10,000 individuals from those who expressed an interest. If you would like to sponsor your parents or grandparents to come to Canada, please contact us to arrange a consultation. For further information regarding the procedures for entering the lottery, contact me on the form below or via the chat box.


What are your immigration options?

Complete the definitive assessment on the next page, and book a free consultation call with us. 

Get crystal clear on your immigration choice today!