The Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot is a community-driven program. It’s designed to spread the benefits of economic immigration to smaller communities by creating a path to permanent residence for skilled foreign workers who want to work and live in one of the participating communities.
This pilot is community-driven, meaning the communities will,
- assess prospective candidates who
- best fit the economic needs of these community
- have a genuine employment opportunity that meets their community requirements
- have the intention of staying in the community
- recommend candidates for permanent residence to IRCC for a final decision
- connect newcomers with settlement services and mentoring opportunities with established members of the community
- Check the website links for requirements of each community. Question? Book a consultation with a consultant who can guide you in the right direction.
|North Bay, ON||https://northbayrnip.ca/|
|Sault Ste. Marie, ON||www.welcometossm.com|
|Thunder Bay, ON||https://gotothunderbay.ca/|
|Moose Jaw, SK||https://www.moosejawrnip.ca/|
|West Kootenay (Trail, Castlegar, Rossland, Nelson), BC||https://wk-rnip.ca/|